The Plate Debate | Mayo v. Miracle Whip | Kraft
Frequently Asked Questions
If you can't find an answer to your question below or need further details, please check out the Official Rules or fill out the contact form to get in touch with our customer care team.
- What are the prizes?
- Grand Prize: A $10,000 trip for 4 to a national park of your choice* which includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- Allowance for a full-size car rental
- Hotel accommodations
- National park passes
- $1,000 spending money
- Bumper Stickers
- Laptop Stickers
Limit one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) Instant Prize per person. See Official Rules for complete details.
- How many times can I get a chance to win?
- Vote to get a chance to win an instant prize once (1 time) daily.
Upload three (3) approved receipts during the promotion period to earn up to six (6) sweepstakes entries for a chance to win the grand prize.
- How do I get bonus sweepstakes entries?
- You'll need to have proof of purchase of BOTH Kraft Mayo and Miracle Whip on the same receipt, which means they'll need to be purchased in the same transaction.
Please note that you will not receive bonus entries for purchasing more than one of each product (i.e if you purchase 3 bottles of Kraft Mayo, you will only receive 1 entry).
- What does my receipt need to show?
- The photo of your receipt will most importantly need to clearly show purchase of an eligible Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip product during the promotion period September 1 – November 30, 2020, and will also need to show:
- Store Name
- Eligible Products
- Receipt Total
- Purchase Date & Time
- Purchase Price
Our security team will review your receipt within 72 hours of uploading and submitting. You should receive an email once it's approved.
- Can I upload a screenshot of a digital receipt?
- Sorry, but we're not able to approve digital receipts or credit card statements as they don't have enough information for us to validate your purchase.
- I won a prize, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- Please search the inbox, including your spam folder, for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still cannot find the email, please fill out the contact form to let us know so that we can assist.
- I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you're using the most up to date version of your browser.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache.
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com.